Saturday, January 6, 2018

Mate, I hope you are reading this!


Little did I know,

2017 was a heartbreak year for everyone.


I found out,

Many of my friends also experienced a breakup.



Dear mate,
We've been friends since primary school.
Just in case if you are reading this,
I want you to know that...


Mate, I know it hurts. It really hurts. 
It feels like there's a huge stone tossed onto our heart.
I can feel you, babe.
Please remember that Allah is always beside you.
No matter how much you love him, please always remember that yourself is more important than anyone else.
If you are meant to be with him, no matter what, even if the journey may seems hard and difficult, you two will be together.


Let's move forward.
Let it go.
Learn from it.
Love yourself first.
Be a better you.



Dear ex,
Please don't tell us that you are not happy with your new girlfriend because you are giving us hope to wait for you and we'll think to make you happy which in fact, you're really happy with your new one. Please don't contact us like we used to do before. Just be casual and plain friend. If you wanted to reminiscing our old good days, please just don't because you are actually breaking our heart. Please forget all the memories we made. There's no uses for us to remember all those things. Please don't try to find us where you just want to fill your free time, when your new one is sulking and what so ever. Please don't ask us anything about our life, just take care of your special one as we're not special anymore to you. Don't lie to us just to get our attention. Please, don't break our heart twice. May you happy with your new special one.



Haihhhh.... If it was easy to express how we really feel to someone...
I wish I could...
Or can someone pass this on to him?


Mate, I pray for you,
May your heart is stronger than you think!
I know, you can do it.
Believe in yourself!
I know you are a strong woman, we've been friends for long...
Find yourself back and live life to the fullest, okay?



XOXO

1 comment: