Monday, February 6, 2017

Kembalilah kepada Tuhanmu


"Was it me or the environment or maybe my new friends?"


"So, you're trying to blame them?"


"Kinda."


"I don't think they involved."


"What do you mean? What are you trying to say?"


"I think it's totally your fault. Well, no hard feelings but I have to say this. You might think it's because of others. You blame them because you get influenced by them. And you feel kosong because it's you, who have changed. You changed your lifestyle. Where's your jaga ikhtilat thing dulu? Where's your spirit to be a wanita solehah dan anak solehah? Where's your tudung labuh bulat? Where's your limit when talking to guys out there, you can even make jokes with them, in WhatsApp and in reality? Do you think of them every single day? Do you put aside the Al-Quran? Do you read Al-Quran everyday? How's your hafazan? Do you perform your prayer on time? Have you ever not performing your prayer just because you're sleepy and you wanna continue sleeping and not performing your prayer (solat)? Kalau dengan Allah pun malas, inikan pula manusia. You keep asking, "sapelah nak aku kan?". So, you think you're ready enough to get married? So, do you think it is others fault? You still want to blame them?"


"............ (starts to cry)"


"I know you might get hurt of what I'm saying. I love you as my friend. And because of it, I don't want my friend hilang arah and hilang identity. Kau nampak macam tercari-cari diri kau yang sebenar. You've changed a bit sebenarnya but I don't know how to tell you so I guess now is the right time."


".........(crying)"


"It's okay, Sofeeya. You still have time. Better late than never. I'll always support you from the back. Jom berubah sama-sama. I miss your old you :')"


"Thank you Ca. I just, I don't know. Yes, aku hilang arah sejak keluar sekolah. Yelah, dulu duduk sekolah 24 jam biah solehah. Tapi bila keluar, betullah, kita yang kena pandai jaga diri. You know it's hard?"


"Yes, I know. Mujahadah is so hard and that's because Syurga is so expensive. Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian."





They hugged each other.

Kembalilah kepada Tuhanmu.

Kerana dosa tidak memberikan kebahagiaan yang hakiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment