Saturday, November 21, 2015

The day after tomorrow


Kulliyyah session will begin on Monday huaarrghhh!


Goshhh, pejam celik pejam celik, dah naik semester 2.



Babe, I have to score almost 4.00 for this semester because of not getting a very good grade in my semester 1. A VERY GOOD GRADE OKAY. I just got only ermm atas pagar FPSK. 



Alhamdulillah. The result proves that I need to put more and more and more and double and triple efforts on my studies. No more lazying or procrastinating or sleeping too much ermm what else? 



Ohh plus, no more laughing at the nerdy. I often laugh at these people because I always think they are lacking of social skills because they spend most of their time only to study and stress when they didn't get a high mark in their tests. What the....



Asyik cakap pasal score, pointer and good grade je kan?



Boring hahahaha. 



Guys, please pray for this young, ambitious, not-too-big girl toughness in order to achieve her vision. 



Pardon my grammatical errors. Who cares? I'm still learning. Hahahaha 


Thanks for reading eveliboddeh XX

No comments:

Post a Comment