Monday, November 2, 2015

Satisfaction


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!



Hi all!



Today is 2nd November 2015.


I still remember, last year I was a SPM candidate.

I sat for the exam on 3rd November 2014. Yeah, the memory is still fresh.
How time flies! It has been a year I sat for the first day of exam. 



If I were asked,


"Do you want to sit for the SPM again?"



Guess what would be my answer?



















OF COURSE, NOT! 


hahahahaha



No, not even once. 


Why? I don't know. Maybe I was satisfied with my efforts last year. Though, I didn't get straight A's but seeing my parents was so happy with my results, then the pain was relieved. Yes, the pain in struggling to get all A's and the pain after knowing that I wasn't one of the straight A's students. 



That's the best for me.



Eventually, I manage to get 2 scholarships (but I rejected the offers since my interest isn't in that offered field)*you can refer to my previous posts if you really wanna know*.



I am interested to do medicine, so I accepted the UPU offer.

Well, maybe you guys think that I am crazy. Why don't I grab the chance? Why I accepted the UPU offer instead of the two scholarships offered? Why?




If you don't have the passion to do that field, just leave. But first, perform the Istikharah prayer. Ask Allah which one is the best for you? Which offer that makes you feel close to Allah? Will your parents redha with your decision? Follow your first gut instincts. If you feel something's wrong, it usually is. Then, If you are still get confused, discuss it with your parents. 





That is what I did when I get deadlocked to decide.


And alhamdulillah, Allah put me in USIM.



I could go home every week. That is one of the advantages. Hee~
Alhamdulillah.









Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment